It hasn’t been long since it went stable, so now is a good time to start to add features to the code base to make it more useful. The first of these to come to fruition is the Coverage display:
– Add view of protection to the settings page.
– Add click to toggle between GBytes and Percentage.
– Add a new tab for the coverage display with the breakout titles of the sources and include the Parity areas as well.
– Fix the Unsaved Changes warning when loading a populated settings page.
– Replace default left image in the installer
This is achieved via the charting control from within .Net 4 and does a pretty good job.
If you have a feature that you would like to see implemented, then go to Elucidate and vote or create some new ones.