The latest Alpha has just hit the Liquesce site
So what’s in this
– Switch to using for the GetFileInformationByHandle() for speed (Probably) and direct return of uptodate information from the native file system.
– Fix the "Left over" text for the backup in the space display.
– Re-focused the need for security on the GetFileInformation and SetFile operations.
– Add code to inform explorer (And other Apps via OS) that things have changed in the mounted drive [SHChangeNotify API].
– Sort out the code for the file renames in Win 7 and "
All of the above have been tested on Win 7 x64